benny

Sites you don`t like

48 publicaciones en este tema

I pretty much agree with the majority here. Stuff like Insex, Hogtied.com, Sex & Submission, Forced Orgasm, etc. Anything that involves torture, rape or degradation is a turn-off for me.

I also don't like specialized bondage devices, so things that feature dungeon apparels, metal restraints and single sleeves are out. House of Gord and BD-Max (PJW), for instance, don't do a thing for me.

Another thing I don't like is bondage as a pretext for showing genital parts while the bondage itself is very bad and unconvincing, like Bondage Forte. I don't mind a little erotic play in bondage, but it shouldn't be the main focus.

Finally, although I really like the "Damsel in Distress" theme, I don't like Captured Snapshots because the girls are almost always dressed and tied the same way, and go through the same moves all the time - poor imagination!

LBD

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

New guy here. I'll honestly say that I'm not a fan of sites that feature pain and humiliation. It doesn't work for on any level. I watch some of the more edgier material and find myself completely bored with that stuff. Personally, I'd prefer to watch a damsel have fun in a scene rather than being oppressed. Sites like imagostudios that put out behind the scene footage or outtakes of their scenes really show how much fun the girls have on shoots. Some times I actually prefer the bts footage rather than the actual scene.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Im a bit torn when it comes to insex and the like. Sometimes they have very heavy gags and that I like. So I fastforward to them and dont watch the rest. I wish they would make movies with just those parts. A gag reel :lol2:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I Agree... pain, torture and all that has nothing to do with bondage, this is just a game and produce suffering to another person is insane

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

It's funny, I didn't much care for the likes of Insex when I started exploring this stuff a decade ago but today I consider it to be of the "legendary" sites. I guess it grows on some people.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

waterbondage, insex, hogtied

Well, In my case i hate pain and fell dom sites. I love soft bondage!!!

Anyone more??

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Somes site which i don`t like

waterbondage

hogtied

and all this sites with dungeon, pain and mistresses.

+1

I hate when those beautiful fine ladies look like they're in pain. Not my cup of tea.

I like erotic, sensual bondage but not S/M at all.

Editado por trent_232

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I also really dislike the "fake" BD to me it's not the real deal and is as more for the vanillia viewers as ppl that like bondage, even stuff like 1an R@ff which is very well rigged and shot seems to degenerate into "pink shots" half way though most of his sets :ic71w2_th:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Honestly, Imagefap is beginning to tick me off. It seems that an add pops up every 30 seconds. It use to happen only a few time per search but now it is all the time. Can anyone tell me how in the world to get around this. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Joe

Editado por funfakes

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Honestly, Imagefap is beginning to tick me off. It seems that an add pops up every 30 seconds. It use to happen only a few time per search but now it is all the time. Can anyone tell me how in the world to get around this. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Joe

If you use firefox you can try with Adblock Plus. After the installation it will ask you to choose one from some lists of urls to be blocked, I chose the FR+US one.

With it activated when I go to imagefap I only see one popup at first but then no more.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Bondage sites I do not like - Harder ones, such as wiredpussy etc. I just don't like seeing pain!

Video sites - youtube - to strict

Editado por quaid

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I love only soft bondage too. I can't stand anything considered "hardcore".

Yep me too, love the erotic aspects, defo not into seeing anybody in pain.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Hardcore sites like Wiredpussy, Hogtied, all sites that every video and photo is full nudity showing tits and pussy which is a turn off and when they are in extreme pain and getting tortured.

I like sites like are FMconcepts, ImagoStudios and AesProductions where they are smart and you see the tieing up going on and not always offscreen.

My personal favourites are TranniesInTrouble, All the BondageBob releted ones, FMC, IS, AES and Restrained Elegance.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje