benny

Sites you don`t like

48 publicaciones en este tema

Somes site which i don`t like

waterbondage

hogtied

and all this sites with dungeon, pain and mistresses.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

I generally agree, although usually the first movie/part of the clips tends to be softer/more did style and the women are often very hot.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I totally agree: I dont like dungeon and pain and torturing! Therefore these sites are crap.. (although hardtied had some videos that were not too hard which I kind of liked)

Also, these amateur pages (amyroped etc) that have only 10 galleries and the pictures are not much bigger than a thumbnail.. and they still charge you 20$ to get in.. that's ridiculous.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I totally agree: I dont like dungeon and pain and torturing! Therefore these sites are crap.. (although hardtied had some videos that were not too hard which I kind of liked)

Also, these amateur pages (amyroped etc) that have only 10 galleries and the pictures are not much bigger than a thumbnail.. and they still charge you 20$ to get in.. that's ridiculous.

I can only completely quote Estefan!!!

I don't like suffering girls in general and for me Bondage it's only a game a funny spicy game.

This is because i like a lot that sites that focused in this side like bedroombondage.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Couldn't agree more.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I can't remember the site, but it featured smoking girls in bondage. I could never understand what smoking and bondage had that was similar. Besides I don't find smoking attractive in any way.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

i like hogtied, personally, not because i like the torture part, but for the forced orgasms..

for me, the worst kind of bondage sites are the ones where the models all have big happy smiles on their faces...

it looks fake and defeats the object... even if the girls are enjoying the bondage, their expression MAKES the shoot...

models such as Andrea Neal, Tomiko, Ashley Renee, Artemis Antone and Christina Carter ALL do the "distressed" look PERFECTLY, and make shoots look realistic...

so it's not really a specific SITE i don't like, but a TYPE of site....

...if that counts...lol :Ni_idea:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I agree with that 100%, the best bondage sites seem to have a distress theme. I'll add that the bondage should be tight and secure. There doesn't need to be miles of rope, but she should not be able to wriggle free in seconds. If her hands are going to be tied in front, then they need to be tied to something. Otherwise the bondage is pointless.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I prefer the"romantic" style of bondage, the likes of ZFX movies really do nothing for me at all.

I agree i never liked hogtied or sweettieds

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I agree with Sam, that they should be tied securely, so they cannot get out (easily).. Nylonfeet-bondage is a bad example of this, as the ropes are really loose and the bondage is lousy, even if some of the models are very cute..

However, I dont think it always has to be distress themed. And actually I think there are really few (if any? which?) sites out there, that have the playful aspect to them: for example I think its very erotic if there are two girls playing with each other in bondage and enjoying it (e.g. smiling etc) -> that's just HOT ;)

Almost all the sites I know feature the "distress" theme.. what a pity!

Take care,

Estefan

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I like love bondage, not sados scenes, so i don't like the old insex, hogtied, waterbondage and all extreme sites

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Well...for me...

''slaves in love'' I don't like because are the slaves..end not the bondage..

''insex'' no i don't the page have much violence and pain..I want cry.. :llora:

''whippedass''it's easy..answer..A LOT OF LESBIAN..I think the same ''from ''men in pain''

so WHAT IS THAT? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND? :Ni_idea:

kisses..ISABELLA

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I really dislike all the "torture" sites, also stuff like fuckedandbound does nothing for me...

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje