Kobe

Bambi Newberry

Some of the AES ladies

Modelstied women

and the list goes on.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

If you're a fan of Lisa Tyler, then you must be a fan of Gia Mancini as well...

Yep WiggumX

I totally forgot to put in about twenty fm models. but how do you get a connection between Gia and Lisa other than their dark hair?

Ashen-Shugar

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

yeah, FM has some of the most beautiful models out there.. unfortunately, their pictures are really small for my taste.. they really should get a better camera and post pictures sizes like modelstied for example..

did anyone mention the models from boundtown yet? they have some cute ones over there!! :)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I don`t know her as a bondagemodel, but in former times she had covered the bettie page style.

Do you have some pics from this time?

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

mmm favorite? :Ni_idea: I not have...mmmm? I don't know ...DANA DERAMOND :biggrin: ...

christine carter I don't like..don't asked to why? just I don't like..

kises..ISABELLA

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I don`t know her as a bondagemodel, but in former times she had covered the bettie page style.

Do you have some pics from this time?

There you go!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

as I said...A GODDESS :biggrin:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Gotta say my all time favorite is Jewell Marceau. I just love her strong, shapely legs, especially when she wears those tight-fitting boots of hers!

LBD

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

It's really hard for me to single out one particular model, but the FM models stand out for me. So many of them do break out into some mainstream notoriety. Mackenzie, Gia, Hannah all have done more traditional work and have become personal faves of mine.

I'm also a fan of the girls from MajorJohn's site. I find their spunkiness endearing.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

My current favorite model is probably Lacie, Arafael or Zoe on the Qualitycontrol and Conversationpiece sites. They feel so... genuine. And cute!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

For me Jasmine Sinclair represents the standard sexual fantasy for any man, she´s may be my favorite professional model

But actually my favorite model is a girl from a website called Dan´s Bondage Babes, hes name´s Brittany and she looks alike Jessica Alba but one thousand time more beautiful... I´ve never seen her in another website, I can almost bet she´s not a professional model, but a real girl-next-door

Here´s her pic:

Posted Image

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Katerina Nikita is gorgeous... there's just something about her... she's a MILF and a half...

also Jasmine Sinclair, who looks JUST as hot with blonde or brunette hair....

damn, we're lucky to have this forum...lol :bailando:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje