benny

Sites you like

98 publicaciones en este tema

Bedroombondage

Simplytied

Nylonsbound

son los primeros que me estan en la cabeza!

me gustava mucho tambien los de Jane Stonewood pero murio!! :llora:

Jane Stonewood queeeeeeee...???????? para nada!!!!!!! ella esta vivita y coleando, simplemente se retiro del negocio de bondage porque lo hacia por aficion y producir esas fotos le salia muy caro y le remuneraba poco, eso lo lei escrito personalmente de ella en su Myspace

Como decimos en Mexico... que la boca se te haga chicharron jajaj (o sea, ojala que nunca pase eso que dices)

Jane Stonewood isn´t dead!!! she´s working as a rock bands photographer in LA, she just quit the bondage business. She´s one of my favorites bondage models and one of the most beautiful women I´ve seen... BTW I´m in a rock band, I hope to meet her someday hehe

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

there are really lot of beautifull site.

I have sorted out by category:

Damsel in distress : Girl next door bondage

bellebound.com

Erotic distress

Greates gag: Dominic wolfe

shadowplayimaging

and hard site: Hogtied.com

old insex site

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I also enjoy (www.archw.com) They've been in business for years, although they've went through some changes recently,they have a great free file finder (with quite a selection) and it's updated somewhat regularly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Editado por viscoscity

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Another great (free) site is www.keithunder.com

I believe he's from somewhere in europe and takes pictures of his friends (and anyone who will let him handcuff them!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

My favorites are:

FM Concepts, especially Helpless Heroines and Kidnapping Of

Restrained Elegance

Imago

Damsels In Peril

AES

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

My favorites would have to include Helpless Heroines (esp. Wrapped up tight and Bondage for Fun!), Bedroom Bondage, Harmony Concepts, Dominic Wolfe, and hxxp://tied-and-true-tales.com/ Some of my favorite lesser known ones are daphneinbondage...com (to get into the members section just leave password fields blank) and blackfoxbound.info ---> tons of free stuff. Enjoy!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje