benny

Gratis

60 publicaciones en este tema

Thanks teiandm for the convolvulus links. It was frustrating downloading though, since the server constantly stalls. I got what I wanted eventually. Hopefully the page will be still accessible in the near future.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

Here's another: daphnebound....com - just click "ok" to go to members section. This is a very, very good site - I highly recommend it.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Here's another: daphnebound....com - just click "ok" to go to members section. This is a very, very good site - I highly recommend it.

Wow, it works :k_saltarines:

Beutiful girl - I like her very much - THANKS.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

buddy i think daph it not working that way anymore, this is been for a while i mean since march i believe its a shame, amazing girl, really hot!! the other ones still working as usual!! just ok on log and youre on youre on!!!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I found this site which is half way between amatorial and commercial. It doesn't require membership and features a lot of free pics of bound and gagged damsel, very tasty (no nudity but some of the girls are really sexy). The only thing that one pays are the videos, but they're offered at a low price and one of them is offered for free each month. Plus the webmaster told in the message board that he can receive request about what kind of videos we want him to make. To be picky not all the links work, especially the Teaser video links. But that apart it's really a nice place. One of the best for damsel in distress fans.

http://www.beauties-in-bondage.com/main.html

Editado por George Annis

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Thank you so much for this amazing site. I love the fact that the girls are mostly fully clothed "damsels" as opposed to nude. Fantastic Thank you

Joe

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje