Quater

Any refugees here from the bon****comp***** forums?

26 publicaciones en este tema

Hey, just wondering if there are any former members here. Ever since the non-VIP forums got locked, I've seen a lot of familiar usernames spilling into other discussion boards.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

Hey, just wondering if there are any former members here. Ever since the non-VIP forums got locked, I've seen a lot of familiar usernames spilling into other discussion boards.

I am not really a refuge as I started here a while back but disappointed when BC locked us out. I have tons to share. May it RIP.

Now I see the links and spoof section has gone bye bye in the bondage content area. Whats up with that?

SB

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Yeah, me.

I was pretty anoyed to be honest that the forum was just shut down without warning or any explenation as to why. I sent a message to a couple of the mods and even the admin and got no responce, only one responce from a VIP who directed me here, very disapointing after all I'd shared on there. I shared allot on there but was just shut out, they're quite happy to take my shares then just shut me out! same with several other good sharers on there who were never considered for VIP status.

I find this new forum very difficult to follow what with the language barrier and all.

Editado por Bondage_in_boots

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Yeah, me.

I was pretty anoyed to be honest that the forum was just shut down without warning or any explenation as to why. I sent a message to a couple of the mods and even the admin and got no responce, only one responce from a VIP who directed me here, very disapointing after all I'd shared on there. I shared allot on there but was just shut out, they're quite happy to take my shares then just shut me out! same with several other good sharers on there who were never considered for VIP status.

I find this new forum very difficult to follow what with the language barrier and all.

boots

I saw some of your stuff on BC and thank you for it. I share your frustration. I just was starting to upload lots of my stuff when the blocking occured. Best I can figure out is that is that they were threatened by someone about copyright etc.

This is a pretty good place it just takes a bit to find your way around through it. The language can be an issue but the mods here are very helpful.

Thanks again for what you did share there. I still keep some of my stuff up there but am transferring it here. You will be a hero soon if you transfer your links over here as well.

Drop me a note if you wish to chat.

SB

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

boots

I saw some of your stuff on BC and thank you for it. I share your frustration. I just was starting to upload lots of my stuff when the blocking occured. Best I can figure out is that is that they were threatened by someone about copyright etc.

This is a pretty good place it just takes a bit to find your way around through it. The language can be an issue but the mods here are very helpful.

Thanks again for what you did share there. I still keep some of my stuff up there but am transferring it here. You will be a hero soon if you transfer your links over here as well.

Drop me a note if you wish to chat.

SB

Thanks!

I've still got my stuff up on Rapidshare, but will have to do all the Previews again, so when I get around to doing that I will re-up it all onto this forum.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Welcome friends, this is a friendly stable board with great admins. If you need help just ask. If you need

translation English is my native language. But my Spanish has gotten much better. Although carlos may not

think so :k_saltarines:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I remember when I discovered the usenet groups on the internet.

I will sit at Netscape at the university lab stealthy reading the alt bondage groups. Could not believe my eyes!

Cheers to all friends

Spidey

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

:saludando: Well, I´m a refugee too. I was going to bondagecompanion for... a half a year? and when it was closed, i was really sad, ´cause it was the best forum about BDSM in CZ - and, as you can see, my english is... hm, i don´t know, horrible, or terrible? Posted Image

Yesterday i was there again, and i think there was some new topics, but forum is still locked. :-/

As i know from czech discussion between mods and admins, it seems the forum has violated some law or something like this.

So i´ve got link to this forum, and i´m here ;-) You know, i was thinking, Spanish are catholic, very, hm, religious, and therefore full of shy... :-D so i was quite surprise from this cool forum :)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I do not know if it is allowed to report it here, but bondagecompanion has a smaller (much smaller) spin off which is called bc.nforce.cz.....it is by far not as good as this forum or the old bc....but it is an attemp to rebuild it I guess.....

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I am a VIP at BC, the problem there is that the Owener disappear since a while, there is only one adminstrator who work sporadically and now is in vaccation. The problem is that no one can access anyone in this moment in the BC this is why you did not receive a answer, and from what I have undestand recently even the Vip section is not going to leave for long time. Nobody is sure for anyhting, but it looks that forum itself has is days numbered....as I said the owner disappeared, the only adminstrator can not do much, he can not grant the acces of anyone, so slowly but surely that forum is dying....there was a try of VIP group members to create another forum but the forum died fast due to his open policy and copyright policies...it lived just for 2 days....From what I understans some of the VIPs are still trying to figure out something but we will see...in all the cases I will keep you in touch...

As for the rest enjoy this forum because is a great and secure place, everyhting that I have post here has never been reported, so enjoy your time, and if you have any question just ask....

Have nive time

Leo,

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

bondagecompanion was a great site, although in the last times was suffering because of copyright issues, but the only thing I really miss was the punctual update for modelstied, videos and pics :( I don´t know if is available here at all...at least not for beta-members

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I do not know if it is allowed to report it here, but bondagecompanion has a smaller (much smaller) spin off which is called bc.nforce.cz.....it is by far not as good as this forum or the old bc....but it is an attemp to rebuild it I guess.....

Thanks for this link. I will dig around to see what I can find. It does look similar

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I am a VIP at BC, the problem there is that the Owener disappear since a while, there is only one adminstrator who work sporadically and now is in vaccation. The problem is that no one can access anyone in this moment in the BC this is why you did not receive a answer, and from what I have undestand recently even the Vip section is not going to leave for long time. Nobody is sure for anyhting, but it looks that forum itself has is days numbered....as I said the owner disappeared, the only adminstrator can not do much, he can not grant the acces of anyone, so slowly but surely that forum is dying....there was a try of VIP group members to create another forum but the forum died fast due to his open policy and copyright policies...it lived just for 2 days....From what I understans some of the VIPs are still trying to figure out something but we will see...in all the cases I will keep you in touch...

As for the rest enjoy this forum because is a great and secure place, everyhting that I have post here has never been reported, so enjoy your time, and if you have any question just ask....

Have nive time

Leo,

Leo

Thanks for this great update. Its a pity the admin has disappeared. I am surprised to hear that there was not much of a backup in regards to others who could take over. I am sure the copyright issue has come up as I have faced that in the past.

Please keep us posted on whats happening. Or if there are suggestions for other places.

Cheers

SB

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I started out here first sometime before I joined BC and long before I was VIP there, but I admit I started putting nearly all my uploads on BC due to the file download numbers being much higher but at the end of the day it's better to give back to other givers then leechers :sonrisa con vueltas:

This board does seem to have more BD related discussions to read then BC did, unfortunately I still need a lot of translation understand them :(

As for what happened to BC it is as Leonidas says and what remains looks to be dieing to me too there are quite a few VIP members but less seem to be posting now I think the reason for this may have been the server crash, there are still a few good guy's keeping the place ticking over but of course the whole board could just disappear one day.

As with Leo I have also found this place to be secure which is always a big plus :descojonandose:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

funny thing about me is that i discovered bondage companion with the help of this forum (thank you BTW) and yeah it was a good site, it always updates like crazy. Sad but we will remember those days hehehe

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Am a past member of bon comp... sad for the fact that its closed, but glad that the content posted there is mostly still available.

Newtz

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

I used this form before. A replacement has been made but its not quite the same. There is a link for it somewhere on another post.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Yeah, it's quite a shame that companion got closed for non-VIPs.

Although I think I actually knew that site from my visits here...

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Well, I used to live there under "overbind" nickname. Hi:)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje