Parriot11

THE WORLD CUP

61 publicaciones en este tema

TEMBISA, South Africa -- Thousands of soccer fans stampeded outside a stadium Sunday before an exhibition game between Nigeria and North Korea, leaving 15 people injured, including one police officer who was seriously hurt.

And it has not ever started for real...hahaha

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios

my dear friend!!!...great thread.....i see the this note today in the morning... bad news about the cop :nope:

but....i need speak with you about one game in particular.....USA VS England!!!!

Wayne Rooney VS Landon Donovan!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

its a very special game for me......but....when i read your last post.....one theme is critical now.....and its "The Security"....i read one scare note, about al queda....with respect this game

http://www.todanoticia.com/10258/al-qaeda-...undial/?lang=en

here is the note:

Al Qaeda threat to South Africa World

The terrorist organization Al Qaeda has in his sights the World Cup in South Africa starting next June 11. In a statement released by the jihadist group "Lel Mushtaqun Paradise" (Longing to paradise), and picked up by CBS, the terror network a direct threat to two teams, England and America: "What an incredible game would be US- England when it broadcast live on a stadium full of spectators and the rumbling sound of an explosion in the stands, the whole stadium is turned upside down and the number of bodies counted in tens and hundreds, if Allah wills. "

This party, of the first phase of group C, will be held on 12 June at 20.30.

Al Qaeda said in its statement that the method chosen to attack in South Africa is the same as used on 26 December 2009, when a Nigerian citizen unsuccessfully tried to explode a bomb on a plane of Delta Airlines Detroit Road.

"All the security checks and ray machines that the United States sent after reading this statement may not be capable of detecting explosives such as those posted at the stadium for a simple reason to be announced in due course," it said.

In recent days, the South African government has expanded its information campaign regarding safety during the World Cup, especially after the increase in racial tensions after the assassination of the leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement, Eugene Terreblanche

What do you think about?

Carlos

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Hi amigo:)

Wayne Rooney VS Landon Donovan what a great match up. I am not worried about the U.S. offense they

will do well. But the defense is very young and has some injuries. This is the key the the American dreams...

Tim Howard! Posted Image

I am worried about the security yes. Interpool is there in force, and South Africa have 44,000 police and

troops ready. Now Italy has been made a target too. In these days of terror. They should play the Cup in countries

like The U.S., Mexico, Argentina, England, France, Germany, or China. Countries that are safe and know how to

protect large groups of people. If the U.S. can not win, then go Mexico, Brazil, or Argentina...GO THE AMERICAS!!!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

i agree!!!!

go americas!!!! :thumbup: ...........sorry for my Spain friends ;)

in other theme.....Yesterday I saw an interview to Tim Howard....and A reporter asks him if it does not thrill him to face to Wayne Rooney......And The Howard answer is...."I am fed up that question.....always is the same question" :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Good luck next Saturday :thumbup:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Uruguay should feel good about that game. What a great blue wall their defense was. They could be a team to watch,

a sound defense and a quick tender. One day away U.S. Vs England!!!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

my dear friend...im very nervious.....my heart with USA tomorrow morning

good look

Posted Image

Mexico 1-1 with Sout Africa :llora:

Uruguay 0-0 with France :llora:

Go USA!!!!......its time to win :si-azul:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Posted Image

1-1 I will take that. I thought the U.S. played well. But man Rooney is a beast! I don't think Greece is very good, so it

is hard to know how good South Korea really is? And Argentina needs a real coach :ohno:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

You' re right Parriot.

USA played well, more than I Expected, and it is true, Argentina needs a coach, urgent!!!

Let's see tomorrow another great team, Germany.

Greetings and congratulations.

Bd.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

brother.....i see the game.....USA play very good.....the game not was easy.....and england is one of the best in the world

im happy by the 1-1

in this group.....i think USA and England go to the next fase :si-azul:

here in mexico....the TV are very hard with england of course with green.....this error are "inperdonable" :biggrin:

best regards amigo and good luck with the next game

go america!!!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Rob Green! Oh dear!

Even game, draw probably fair, but as an Englishman I'm gutted the only reason we did not win was due to a goalkeeping error. Saying that,our 'star' players did not turn up and Bradley did well to contain them.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Posted Image

I know Australia is not an elite team, but even so Germany looks stronger then I thought they would. Crisp fast passes,

a well planned attack, and their young keeper looks quick. A very dangerous team indeed!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

A powerful candidate to the trophy!!

Germany, I dream with a Germany Spain match, that would be a Play station game!!!!

Greetings.

BD.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Paraguay that game was there for you to win! And what a win it would have been too. Bad angle from you keeper or

you would have defeated the defending champs :ohno:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

i cant belive it!!!!.....where is spain?....dont come to play? :nope: .....spain is one of "Favorites" to play finals....and is a very big sorprise

Posted Image

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Posted Image

I know Australia is not an elite team, but even so Germany looks stronger then I thought they would. Crisp fast passes,

a well planned attack, and their young keeper looks quick. A very dangerous team indeed!

Our goal keeper Manuel Neuer is the one of my local team Schalke 04. He is just 24 years old and becoming one of the worlds best.

I was surprised of our team, but Australia played not as well but this was the best game I`ve seen in this world cup till now.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

There is something very wrong with the Spanish National Program. The have so much talent. And last summer they

loose to U.S 2-0(YES!) Now to Switzerland. You can not call yourself a premier team and do that. Many thought that

Germany would fold with the suicide of their keeper and some age on the tea. But no they maned up and took it

to Australia! Spain could learn a lot from Germany.

And way to go Chile, the Americas are hanging tough.

Posted Image

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

i agree my friend.....and now...its the cero hour to mexico.....today urugay win to South Africa :yonohesido:

now....if Mexico dont win tomorrow....its with one foot out :unsure:

The problem is called "France" :wacko:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje